IO Stamps

MFTWSC73~KelliJo Graduation Card

Hello Peeps!  I played this week with the MFT Sketch #73!  Today our family received an invitation to Graduation for a dear girl, Hailey's bestie and one of our ball players.  It was a thrill to see her Senior picture and the announcement in the mail, brought tears to my eyes.  Olympia High School will never have another "3" like Lexi!!!!  GREAT Left Fielder, Slapper and all around GREAT young lady!!!!!  **sniff**

I decided to pull out my PI Grad Girl for this card.  Our school colors are Blue and White and Lexi's favorite color is purple... being next to each other on the color wheel this combo works JUST fine! ;)  I used Memory Box DP for the card and several Dienamics.

Here is my card!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...