IO Stamps

C4C230

Hey Peeps!  It's time for a new Hostess over at Crazy4Challenges... this time it's Joanne's turn!~ 

I gotta tell ya... the challenge... VEGGIES.... REALLY had me stumped for a second and then I remembered... A HA!  I have some ADORABLE stamps from Your Next Stamp.  I created a side step card to get the whole scene in....

That is some old October Afternoon Farm Girl DP that I used! :)  LOVE that pad!!!! 


OK that's it, short post, gotta get a nap in before I head to work tonight... back on the Graveyard crew! :)

kj

5 comments:

  1. Now that is a "down on the farm" card. It makes me wish I did not have to wear hip boots to visit the patch. I guess the bog will dry up...I hope. Love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute scene on your step card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, a "down on the farm" card with a garden, barn, and farmers. How cute is this!!! So happy I'm getting to play along with the C4C this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how fun is this little farming scene....smart to put it in a step card......fabbo and fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. This farmer duo is getting busy in the garden so it must be Spring, hoorayyy!!! What a completely adorable card, Miss Kelli! I LOVE that you made it a fun side-step!!! Perfect for the delightful farm scene and it just makes me smile!! Wonderful creation, inspiring as ever! I think I'll try a side-step today! Thanks!! :D

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...