IO Stamps

C4C251

WOW!  Can you believe this is the last week of August?  YES!  We survived FIVE weeks in August!  WOOHOOO!!!!! 

Today is a sad day!!!  Our hostess Helen is leaving us and this will be her last challenge with the Crazy4Challenges team!!!!  BUT... to leave her mark she challenged us with a DOOZIE!!!!  lol  I am somewhat ok with color challenges and this color group is gorgeous but OH MY!  I was stumped for awhile... then I remembered my new set and matching framelits from Stampin Up that I had yet to use.... YAY ME!  lol  I used Flower Patch.... SO many awesome blooms, stems and sentiments in this set.  The fact there are matching dies makes it a gozillion times better!!!!

Here is my card

Now head on over and say farewell to Helen and give her a great cast off with an entry! :)

kj

1 comment:

  1. The flower really pops. I agree that stamps with matching dies are super cool. I only have a few and did not know that Stampin Up' had them. I'll have to check that out. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...