IO Stamps

Dare to Get Dirty ~ 2014 KJ's Card!

Hey Peeps!  It's time again for Dare to Get Dirty.  Now I can't tell you a LOT about this card as that would ruin the secret!  lol  BUT.... if you want to know why I created this card come join the Fan Club over at Splitcoaststampers and see my challenge along with SEVERAL others.  Like 5-7 a day for a week!  WOOT

GOOD TIMES!!!!!  OK, so here is my card I created using a SherriBaldy image.  I call her Marilyn, but thinking that Sherri Baldy didn't due to obvious reasons... so of course I can't find her to direct link but that takes you to her HUGE store of digital images!!!!! SEE... Hooked ya up! ;)

HA!  Right???  I KILLED this card!!!!  Yes!  Tooting my own horn but DAYAM!  LOOK AT HER!!!!!  I have been a coloring FOOL lately TRYING to get my coloring to be all big girl-ish!  LOL  Taking classes from Alyce at Kit n Clowder....

My papers are Doodlebug from the Graduation pack, feathers are from my friend Roberta and some blingage!  WOOT

OK, go join, play along and show me whatcha got!  :)  Have a great day and thanks for popping in!

KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...