IO Stamps

Tiddly Inks

Hey Peeps!    I took a break from Design Team cards to play.   Sometimes it's just good to refresh!  :)  I am posting this card using a Tiddly Inks image that caught my eye when over at the Kit N Clowder facebook group!  **remember I am learning to color clothing now, and **whew** it stresses me!  LOL  SO, As I am gearing more towards images to color vs solid colored images now that I learned how to use them from Alyce I decided to throw my hat into the pile of gorgeousness to be on the Tiddly Inks DT.  **clap clap clap**

SO.... today I am using Drucilla from Tiddly Inks.  Yep, she's kinda Gothy ain't she?  lol

Here is a close up of her wings....


 All that glittery goodness makes my heart thumpity thump!  LOVE SHINY!!!!

I paired her with my favorite color combo I think ever.... red, white and black... just something about those colors that scream drama to me... and lemme tell ya.... I had some dramatic moments deciding whether to try for the team or not.  BUT.... I had FUN while doing this....

OK, gonna sign off as it's time to get back to work.  Finishing up the last months of a few teams....  Time to grow and leave the comfort zone! :)

Later peeps!!!!

kj

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...