IO Stamps

TCPTUES282 ~ Farewell

Hello Kitties!  Today is a new challenge over at The Cats Pajamas!  It's also me saying farewell as a Kat Pack member.  Such a HARD decision to make, but I must say goodbye!  **sniff**

Today we are to use the sketch provided and it is a GREAT sketch!  Sketches are my favorite challenge!!!!

I used "Life is like Ice Cream!" for my image.  Colored it up with my Copics and there we have it! :)

Here is the sketch!  Make sure you play along and link up your card here!


With Kat Pack LOVE!!!!

kj

3 comments:

  1. This is super cute, they will miss you I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love your papers Kelli! This is such a cute design! I really wish you the best. It was fun being with you on the team for a short while :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super sweet card Kelli! Your coloring is divine!! I know you will continue to inspire me with all the wonderful things you create in the future! Hugs and have a wonderful day my friend!! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...