IO Stamps

Farm Fresh Friday~Anything Goes


Hey Farmer Peeps!  It's time for a new Farm Fresh Friday challenge over at The Greeting Farm.  Yep!  It seriously is FRIDAY again!  WOOT!  Weekend!!!! :)

Today I created my card using Picture Perfect, the Film & Polaroid die (retired), some Prima flowers and leaves, MME wooden embellishments and Authentique DP called Durable.

I gotta say, I DO love this card!  I am SUPER stoked with how it went together using papers and embellishments from different companies and taking a masculine DP and making it kinda edgy... like a photographer on a shoot! ;)

OK make sure that you pop over to THE BLOG and check out the other fun cards created by my Farmer Peeps and play along.  It's ANYTHING GOES..... Simple rules to follow.... MUST use a TGF image, link up a NEW creation, WIN a GC to the TGF store if chosen via random.org YAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...