IO Stamps

The Greeting Farms~DT Free Post

Hey Farmers!  It's me Farmer Kelli!  I get to play today for a freebie post and I am freshly back from an AWESOME trip to Anaheim California.  I was visiting with fellow farmer and Copic Coloring Queen Alyce Keegan of Kit and Clowder!

We were in the land of Disney.... so what better image then to use one of my waiting for me when I got home, Ever After.  It's a pre order set that I just got!  I decided to use Princess Holly!  **giggle**
I paired my image with Simple Stories DP called Enchanted, some ribbon and some blings.  Yep!  That is Princess Holly


You see Farmer Holly Tracy was there also.  She has this thing about being watched when she colors..... so.... I watched.... I got the STANK EYE from her... YES!!!!  It's quite comical.  She is such a fantastic colorer and to watch her flicking away in perfect flicks is quite the site.... thus I dubbed her Princess Holly.... imagine my fit of giggles when this set arrived and even Princess Holly's hair was just like Princess (Farmer) Holly's hair....



OK Peeps!  That's it for me!  Thanks for popping in!

KJ

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Holly looks so happy. Lol! I love your card design! xx

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...