IO Stamps

Kraftin Kimmie Sneak Peek Day 2~ Talk to the Animals


Well HEY THERE Krafty Peeps!!!!  It's Day 2 here at the Kraftin Kimmie Stamps Sneak Peeks!!!  I read a TON of comments over at the Kraftin Kimmie Friends FB Page about how much you all LOVED Day 1!  Well, today we have a SUPER cute set from Cheryl called Talk to the Animals!!!  I seriously LOVE LOVE LOVE this set!!!!

Is that not SQUEE worthy???  I totally flipped when Kimmie showed what was coming to us.... SO STINKIN CUTE!!!!!    I used a paper pack I bought from a friends on line garage sale, some seam binding and a charm that was gifted to me!!!  I think that sentiment is HILARIOUS!!!!!

Here is the whole set for you to gawgle over!!!!


OK make sure that you head through the list of blogs I am going to post so that you can check out all of the Krafty Girl Kreations and **drool** like I did!!!!

Thanks for popping in again today and enjoy the show! :)

KJ


20 comments:

  1. Super cute card, and the sentiment is so funny and goes so well with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this stamp so much! She looks so peaceful and the set is just perfect for so many things..

    Your card is gorgeous. I adore your papers and your layout is lovely too.

    Big hugs,
    Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh em gee! Eeekkkkkkk! It's only day two and the cuteness overload is almost too much to handle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, this has got to be one of the cutest stamps! I just love your colours and embellishments...love, love!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You card is so lovely. I love the colors and the coloring. Your papers are so great too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the new stamo sets! Your card look amazing!
    hugs Hilde
    hildringens.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I love your papers and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. O I love this card! It makes me feel really happy, with those beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is sooo adorable!! Your papers are gorgeous; congrats on getting them for a steal. : ) Fabulous layout, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A stinkin' cute card perfect for the stinkin' cute stamp. Squee!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww! Adorable stamp set! ♡ Love your coloring, color combo, the layers and everything! Cute added charm too! Excellent job! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...