IO Stamps

Kraftin Kimmie Krafty Krop~Online Style


HEY HEY HEY!!!!!!  It's time for Kraftin Kimmie's Krafty Krop!!!!

I'm here to share my cards I made for the challenges!!!!!  I'm sorry I'm missing playing along *real time* with you all!  I'm currently at my future (like in 21 days) Daughter In Laws Bridal Shower!!!!


Challenge #1:  BIRTHDAYS this is using the sweet set called Believe in Fairytales by Cheryl Grant



Challenge #2: PAPER PIECING  this is using the set You Lift Me Up by Cheryl



Challenge #3: PINK!  I used the set You Are Beautiful by Emilie


Challenge #4: FUSSY CUTTING This is using the set  One Cup at a Time by Becky



Challenge #5: FLOWERS  This is using Dandy Lion by Annie 



This sweet image appears to be sold out, not surprising as it is ADORABLE!!!!!  Sadly you can't see all her sparkle as I finished late at night and, well, you know.... :/ Pictures at night are sucky!

OK MAKE SURE you go shopping this weekend at the MAKE YOUR OWN SALE!!!!!  Just fill your cart with ANY STAMP SET **YES! EVEN THE NEWEST RELEASES** and enter BDAY25 to receive 25% off of EVERYTHING IN THE STORE!!!!! 


Thanks for popping in!!!!  I had a BLAST prepping for this on line Krop!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...