IO Stamps

SFYTT~July edition! God Bless America

Well hello friends!!!!  I had a productive day and finished up my card making frenzy with a FUN card.... YES!  A card JUST FOR FUN!!!!  I have been SO wanting to get a SFYTT card loaded, but I keep missing out.  Yes, I know it's a month long, but... Well, Welcome to my world.... You know "just the other day" could be anywhere from yesterday to 364 days ago...LOL

BUT.... CHECK IT OUT!!!!! 


HA! Doncha LOVE IT??!!!!!  I created the card using Doodlebug DP and these Reverse Confetti Stamps and Dies... Because of the Brave and Easy As Pie confetti Cut.  I couldn't find my Firecracker Twine, so had to use an older version, not as thick as RC's but it worked... 

Here is the sketch! 


OK Thanks for popping in!  YAY ME!!!!!  

KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...