IO Stamps

CC Designs Sneak Peek Day 3

Hey there friends!!!  Today is the 3rd, and final, day of sneak peeks from CC Designs new release!!!!

These are SUPER cute sets all ready for you to snag!!!!

Today I used 4 Seasons Girls, Autumn Die, Birch Tree die.


I die cut three of the birch tree dies out of cardstock, then used the negative piece as a stencil.  I took my crumb cake ink from SU and used a dauber to add the trees to the back ground.  I then used my water pen to add some color using crumb cake to the die cut pieces.  Some fun pumpkins were cut out of DP using the Autumn Die set.  My little girlie was stamped, colored with Copics and then masked so that I could sponge on some Old Olive and Crushed Curry inks.  A grass punch was used to create the ground and gave the pumpkins a place to rest!  A few falling leaves and this baby is DONE!

I hope you have enjoyed the sneak peeks and can't wait to see what you all create with your new goodies!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...