IO Stamps

Special Announcement!!!!!

Well, Lookie Lookie Lookie!!!!!  

I get to play along with Your Next Stamp again this year for the BIG BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION!!!!  **WOOT***  I'm guest designing for Karen and Crew this month and it has been SO much fun getting inky again with YNS' cute critters!!!! 

SO... lemme share with you my card announcing my BIG DILL! 

HA HA HA!  I LOOOOVE this stamp set, "Dill-ightful" , I had to have it just as soon as I saw it, and this was the PERFECT time to use it don't you agree?  I just altered with a Copic liner pen the sentiment after stamping it to make it fit for my card! ;)  EASY PEASY

Well, stay tuned as the BIRTHDAY RELEASE is just around the corner.... WOO HOO!!!!

Thanks for popping in!  I have missed the YNS crowd!

KJ

1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo! And your card is cute as a button. I love that pickle.

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...