IO Stamps

CC Designs Day 1 Release Peeks!


Hello Friends!!!!  It's time to give you a preview of all the cuteness coming your way REALLY SOON from CC Designs Stamps!!!! 

I am using Valentine Cupcake for my card today.  I colored her up with Copic Markers and paired her with some old retired Stampin Up designer papers.  I've gotta tell ya, I am SO excited to have stamps in rubber again.  I DO love photopolymer, but the spicy cinnamon-y smell of red rubber just makes me giddy!!!! THANK YOU Christine for bringing back the rubber!!!!! 

Also.... Christine has revamped the store and it's GORGEOUS.... you will need to create a new account however as the previous information wasn't able to be transferred.... it's like your first time, remember the feeling of falling in love at CC Designs???  Well, now you can relive it! ;)




Make sure you head over to the CC Designs Blog and check out all of my friends previews for today too!!!  There are some SUPER cute creations all month coming your way.... I peeked! ;)

KJ

2 comments:

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...