IO Stamps

CC Designs Day 2 Roberto's Rascals


Hello Friends!!!!

Today is a SUPER fun day as it's day 2 of the CC Designs Sneak Peeks and it's a Roberto's Rascals day.  Today I am sharing the SUPER FUN Viking Kids set!!!!  They are SO freaking ADORABLE!!!!

I stamped the image using my MISTI on 1 1/2 inch inchies, colored with Copics and then stamped again over the colored image to bring out the lines again.  I am REALLY starting to LOVE my MISTI... I'm a slow lover! ;)


My sentiment is from July's release called Lumberjack sentiments.  I giggle picturing this lil one being SO emphatic on Thanking someone! :)  LOL

Can you see that die peeking out from behind???  YES!!!!  It's one of Rhea's creative dies that JUST came to CC Designs!!!!  Lemme tell ya, just touching those dies I could tell the quality was superb!

Well that's it for me!!!!  I'll see you tomorrow for the Release Hop!!!!

KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...