IO Stamps

Sunday Inspirational Post

Hey Peeps!  It's time again for a Inspirational Post for Loves Rubberstamps.  SO... what could be more inspiring then NEW TOYS???  OK, NOT "new" but I am using them for the first time after watching a tutorial over on SCS.  Yes Twinkling H2O's!  I new that the blimmer (bling + glimmer) would be perfect for a Valentines Day card and I am wanting to get a card entered into the Impression Obsession Challenge I figured I'd knock down 2 birds with 1 card! ;)

I am using the Impression Obsession stamp Love Chandelier (2376) for my image.  It was stamped and colored.  Then I mounted that on top of a piece of Water Color paper that was colored with Garnet Twinkling H2O.  some lace and fluff and this card is done... My DP is from Echo Park the new line called "Love Story".... beautiful papers!!!!

That's it for me!  Head on over to the Loves Rubberstamps blog and check out the rest of the Inspiration.

kj

1 comment:

  1. This is so adorable, love the colors and I do like me some twinkling H2O's, thanks for the reminder to get mine out and use them!

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...